Taipei, Taiwan

Taipei, Taiwan
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Made it!

Hello!!

I made it to Taipei!! The flight was very long, but I actually slept for about half of the flight. Today I exchanged some money, drank an iced americano from Starbucks, saw the Taipei American School and ate some great food for lunch. I took many pictures. I will probably post some of them tomorrow or maybe later today. Right now I plan on taking a nap so I will be able to stay up until midnight. The party we will be going to tonight is on top of a hotel and we will be able to see fireworks on the Taipei 101!! Yay!

Zaijian,
JP

No comments:

Post a Comment